2009-10-22

Paused Again


Won't be writing for a while as I have one last mission to complete.  OPSEC won't let me say what it is, but I'm sure people can figure it out.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has read this blog over the past year or so.  Thank you for sticking around through some questionable posts, boredom, and personal issues.  I truly appreciate all the comments, emails, suggestions, and support.  Words cannot properly convey how much it means to us over here that there are people at home supporting us and our mission in this region of the world.  All I ask is that everyone remembers Second Brigade of the 134th INF as they start to prepare for their deployment in Afghanistan in about a year.  This will be the largest deployment of troops from Iowa since World War II, and their mission will be much more difficult than ours over here.

We should be back in our homes and with our loved ones by the end of October, keep your fingers crossed ;)

Be safe, we'll be back very soon.

~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to that time!!